Saturday 30 October 2010

Tip Top Toronto Part 5 - Bus Ride #4

Thursday 21 October was time for another sightseeing bus ride and later on my penultimate ride aboard the big pink bus. My Dad was accompanying me to the theatre that night so I made the most of having a photographer on hand. I was nervous because my Dad does not pull any punches when it comes to his opinions and that mixed with the fact that he is not a musical theatre fan made the prospect of him seeing my beloved Priscilla a tad daunting. But I was thrilled to learn during the interval that he was actually enjoying it. When I met up with him again after the show I gingerly asked him what he thought of the show as a whole and was bowled over when he said he thought it was a very good, funny, entertaining show and that Tony was, and I quote, spectacular! Yes!! I didn't think I'd be in any fit state to pose for pics after my final show on Friday night (but I did myself proud and held on to the tears until I got in to the car) so I proceeded to get all my snaps at the stage door while my Dad hummed Priscilla toons on his way to the car.


 Freezing my toolkit off!

Thinking I wonder if anyone would notice if I hid this under my hoodie

With Trek and Luke who play Benji in the show (but not at the same time otherwise that would be a bit like The Shining with glitter)

With Gavin Lodge who apologised for walking past me and not saying hello. That's the first time that's happened!

With lovely Tad. One of the nicest men I've met.

With Will Swenson who Ticks all the right boxes (sorry!)

With Nick Adams who plays Adam. Acting - excellent. Singing - fantastic. Body - hot damn!

And with my hero - the incomparable, imitable, irreplaceable Tony Sheldon.

No comments:

Post a Comment