Monday 25 October 2010

Tip Top Toronto Part 2 - Journey behind (and in front of) the Falls

Monday 18 October was spent getting wet at Niagara Falls. I got to see the falls up close thanks to the Maid of the Mist ferry and also got to go 'Behind the Falls', got drenched during the 'Niagara's Fury Experience' and see the lesser known Niagara Rapids while doing the White Water Walk. My Dad and I also enjoyed being fully fledged tourists and visited Louis Tussauds, Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum and the Sky Wheel on nearby Vegasesque Clifton Hill. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for me, I bumped in to Mr Sheldon who was spending his day off from Priscilla at Niagara. So at least I got soaked in good company!

Enjoying being totally dry for the first and last time that day

Look in the dictionary under 'attractive' and you'll see this pic


Stunning!

Taken just before I buried my camera at the bottom of my bag to save it from the wetness


I'm not surprised it's furious when it's constantly that wet!


Back on dry-ish land and resisting the urge to find a barrel or a tightrope


And finally the magnificent falls by night...


 





No comments:

Post a Comment