Monday 25 October 2010

Tip Top Toronto Part 3 - Clifton Hill frivolity

My Dad and I spent an enjoyable few hours on Clifton Hill hanging out with wax celebrities and unbelievable oddities


A Mountie always gets his man - or in this case a female British tourist that he wasn't even looking for


My date with the Hershey Kisses man. A match made in heaven!

My search for a comfortable chair is over!


The mystery of where double knit wool comes from is finally solved

Well it's better than having dead ones outside I suppose


Spot the genius

How can you take anyone seriously who's nickname is Madge?!


Here's Johnny! Incidentally Ham is my middle name.


Toto, something tells me we're back in Kansas!


I'm bigger than Tom Cruise. Well let's face it, who isn't?


Wishful thinking on my Dad's part methinks

An ice cream and a wafer


I've now seen London and Niagara by wheel

That is a hell of a backdrop!


This gorgeous bushy tailed cutie was residing next to the car park. Aw!



No comments:

Post a Comment