Thursday 7 April 2011

Dusty revisited

I've just booked my train ticket for Dusty Day 2011. I didn't go last year but it was the first year I'd missed since 2002. I'm really looking forward to it and to seeing Dusty friends again. In the same way I have neglected this blog I have neglected the Let's Talk Dusty forum and so I am quite nervous about going to the event in case some of the people I used to chat to frequently are upset with me for not being around but I've kept in touch with a lot of people via Facebook so I am sure the Dusty clan will make me feel welcome. It's nervewracking going alone as I was used to going with Andrew but I went by myself in 2009 and had a good time so this year should be no different. I am looking forward to being able to submerge myself in all things Dusty for 7 hours. All together now, "the days have come and gone since you were here...."

No comments:

Post a Comment