Monday 27 September 2010

Glee

I've just finished watching the whole of the first season of Glee on DVD. I bought the discs so I could watch episodes I'd missed and just relive the experience. I really wish I belonged to New Directions. In fact I really wish I belonged anywhere. The Glee club are misfits and bully targets but their shared love of singing and music help them find each other and they realise they can belong to their own special club who can rise above the bullies and be something special. I wish they could bottle the ethos and feel good spirit of Glee and sell it as I could really do with some. I am and always will be a misfit and if only I could accept that and be comfortable in my own skin then maybe I would stop caring what other people think of me and realise that being different is not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment